Give to the area of greatest need
AFEDJ is grateful for your support at any level. No matter the amount, your gift will touch lives and help us build hope in the Holy Land. ~ Thank you.
Donate now. Making an online donation is a secure, easy way to make a gift.
Sponsor a Student
- Support a middle school student’s computer enrichment course for $200 for the entire year
- Tuition for summer camp is $180
- Provide a Hospitality School student with tuition for $1,800 and give the opportunity to learn a trade and secure a stable future
Support the Medical & Healthcare Fund
- A gift of $20 will provide immunization or a dental checkup
- $50 covers a rehab session
- $100 will buy a wheelchair for a disabled child at the Jofeh Center in rural Jordan
Support Institutions Serving Children with Disabilities
- $360 will sponsor a deaf child for a year at the Holy Institute for the Deaf in Salt, Jordan
- $2,700 will enable a mother and disabled child to spend 2 to 3 weeks at the Princess Basma Center in East Jerusalem for a special rehabilitation and training program
Join the Annual Fund and an AFEDJ Giving Society
Mail your check to:
25 Old King's Hwy No.
Darien, CT 06820
Whether you donate online or by mail, AFEDJ recognizes gifts offered in honor of or in memory of a friend or family member by sending the recipient a special card in the mail. If you would like a card sent, please make sure to include the recipient’s name and address when you make your donation.
Many companies match their employees’ charitable contributions, and corporate matching funds count toward your donor recognition level.
For stock transfer information, please call the AFEDJ office at (203) 655-3575.
AFEDJ is a 501(c)(3) organization, incorporated in Florida. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent permissible by law.